Content License Agreement
Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 13:13 (UTC)
ABOUT OUT LICENSE AGREEMENTS
This is a license agreement between you and Aesthetic Mockup that explains how you can use our products under the Aesthetic Mockup licenses. By downloading content from Aesthetic Mockup, you accept the terms of this agreement.
WHAT TYPE OF LICENSES DOES AESTHETIC MOCKUP OFFER?
All our graphics come with a Standard License by default. The Standard License allows you to use the graphic multiple times, in multiple projects. There is no expiration or end date of your rights to use the graphic, however, you do not have exclusive rights over it either, as anyone may purchase the same graphic and use it in his/her design projects.
Examples of use:
- Marketing purposes ( promotional video, banners .. etc )
- Website design
- Print and Package designs
- Educational and Presentational purposes
You are allowed to use our watermarked graphics as comp graphics (e.g. to show a project in progress to a client), but it is strictly forbidden to remove the watermarks from the Aesthetic Mockup products and use them in finished projects.
- No Unlawful Use – You may not use our graphics in a pornographic, defamatory, or another unlawful manner;
- No Standalone File Use – you are not allowed to offer just the file you purchased from us, separated from the product you are using it for;
- No Use in Trademark or Logo – you are not allowed to use our illustrated vector graphics as part of trademarks and logos;
- No False Representation of Authorship – You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content.
- No Products for Resale – Unless you purchase an Extended License, you can’t sell physical products featuring our graphics.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Aesthetic Mockup owns the licensed content and you are granted rights to use it in your work;
- Attribution – you are not required to credit us in your work